Matthew Macfadyen (along with his wife actress Keeley Hawes) attended Netflix's "Death By Lightning" Special Screening at The Paris Theatre on November 03, 2025 in New York City.
Check out some photos of Matthew at the NY Premiere of Netflix’s Death By Lightning…
(Photos by Arturo Holmes/WireImage | Jenny Anderson / Getty Images for Netflix)
Our P&P (2005) movie's 10th Year Anniversary event here continues... One of the many things I love about Pride & Prejudice ( 2005 ) movie is the memorable and quotable quotes (and dialogue ). I know pretty much every line/quote uttered by various characters in this movie by heart. There isn't just one to remember because there are so many unforgettable quotes and one-liners from this movie. For my Top 10 Favorite Pride & Prejudice Movie Quotes here, it was very hard to pick and just narrow it down to 10, but that's the point of making a top 10 list. I know I left out a lot, but I managed to pick 10 that I can quote instantly and love the most. Obviously, the top 2 are a fan favorite, but mine too. Here are my Top 10 Favorite P&P Movie Quotes below...
I am re-posting here (for the third time as I first posted in 2008, then, in 2010...and now 2018, about 8 years later) about Pride & Prejudice (2005) film's potential deleted scenes as I've been finding/have collected more images (from either promotional photos that were possible and potential deleted/extend scenes) over the years!
A Pride and Prejudice ~ The King's Speech Reunion Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle reunited 15 years later as they recently co-starred in the 14 Oscar nominated, 12 BAFTA nominated, and 7 Golden Globe (with a win for Best Actor for CF ) award winning 2010 film, The King's Speech . They were last seen together 15 years ago in the much loved Pride and Prejudice ( 1995 BBC/A&E TV Miniseries ), which they famously played Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet . Jennifer Ehle won for Best Actress on the BAFTA TV Awards back in 1996. Speaking of TKS : Read my Film Review: The King's Speech An interesting CF/JE trivia (via UK's Daily Mail )... He landed the role of Mr Darcy in the BBC adaptation of Austen’s Pride And Prejudice, and with it came a year-long romance with his co-star Jennifer Ehle (who played Elizabeth Bennett). But by the time the drama was televised in 1995, he and Jennifer had split up. Here are the following production stills , promotio...
Comments
Post a Comment
Please share your thoughts on this post here and more...
*You may Comment by using an Account, your Name, or by choosing Anonymous!*
Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Thank you.