Watch: The final Episode 3 of 'Death Comes To Pemberley' starring Matthew Rhys & Anna Maxwell Martin

The final Episode 3 has just been uploaded to YT much earlier than I expected this early morning (I must admit I have been waiting to see it after seeing Episode 2 yesterday, lol...) of Death Comes to Pemberley starring Matthew Rhys (as Mr. Darcy), Anna Maxwell Martin (as Elizabeth Darcy...née Bennet), and Matthew Goode (as Mr. Wickham). I've just seen it and thought I'd share the last embedded video here. Another big thanks to sideeffects for uploading it really early and quickly this Sunday morning. Once again, I suggest you watch it ASAP, like right now as soon as you've read this post and while the video link is still available and viewable. I'll add additional links, if I find more links. Enjoy watching the last episode!

Related links:
See Episode 1 and Episode 2.

Watch Episode 3 of Death Comes To Pemberley below...


Death Comes To Pemberley - Episode 3
The trial draws to a close and Wickham's fate looks sealed, until a last-minute turn of events back at Pemberley reveals a surprising suspect much closer to home. It becomes a race against time to prove the real culprit and save an innocent man from death by hanging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rosamund Pike!

Top 10 Favorite Pride & Prejudice Movie Quotes

P&P Movie Script