On set photo of Judi Dench as M in new Bond film, 'Skyfall'

An official set photo  of Judi Dench (with director Sam Mendes) from the new James Bond film, Sam Mendes' Skyfall, has been released via 007′s official Facebook page. The film also stars Daniel Craig, Javier Bardem, Naomie Harris, Ben Chaplin, Berenice Marlohe, Helen McCroy, Albert Finney, and Ralph Fiennes.  Skyfall opens November 9th.

Also, check out check out 007.com, at 0700 GMT this Wednesday, for Sam Mendes' first SKYFALL videoblog:
"The roots of my doing this Bond movie start way before anybody approached me because, like everyone else, I have my own personal relationship with Bond which began when I was I suppose about nine or ten years old. I’ve always been a fan of the movies."
For now, check out JD's the full on set photo via 007′s official Facebook page...



Skyfall official synopsis:
Daniel Craig is back as James Bond 007 in Skyfall, the 23rd adventure in the longest-running film franchise of all time.  In Skyfall, Bond’s loyalty to M (Judi Dench) is tested as her past comes back to haunt her.  As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost.
Speaking of Judi Dench, yesterday People.com has article about her losing her vision.

The article has been updated...

On Monday, the actress released a statement, thanking fans for their "concern" but also clarifying her situation slightly.

"In response to the numerous articles in the media concerning my eye condition – ma...cular degeneration – I do not wish for this to be overblown," she says. "This condition is something that thousands and thousands of people all over the world are having to contend with, and it's something that I have learnt to cope with and adapt to – and it will not lead to blindness."  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rosamund Pike!

Top 10 Favorite Pride & Prejudice Movie Quotes

P&P Movie Script