[photo by Sharon Lathan]
Read my interviews with Sharon Lathan below...
Loving Mr. Darcy
- Let's talk about the author!
- Let's talk about the best movie EVER!
- Let's talk about Loving Mr. Darcy!
- An Interview with Sharon Lathan - Part 1
- An Interview with Sharon Lathan - Part 2
- An Interview with Sharon Lathan - Part 3
Or for more news info and frequent updates on The Darcy Saga series, be sure to visit Sharon Lathan's website and Blog. You can follow her on twitter too: SharonLathan or Become a Fan on Facebook.
Also, check out Sharon with her fellow Austen Authors Blog...
(Austen Addict book covers by Plume US/Bloomsbury UK, courtesy of Laurie Viera Rigler)
(photo by Laurie Viera Rigler)
Read my two-parts interview with Laurie Viera Rigler, best-selling author of Jane Austen inspired novels, Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict and Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict (as well as the creator and writer of Sex and the Austen Girl, the web series inspired by her novels).
- An Interview with Laurie Viera Rigler, author of Austen Addict novels
- An Interview with Laurie Viera Rigler (Part 2) ***and a BIG giveaway!!!***
Also, check out her web series...
(sex and the austen girl banner courtesy of Laurie Viera Rigler)
Watch the teaser trailer
(source: Sex and the Austen Girl at Babelgum)[Sex and the Austen Girl stars Arabella Field as Courtney and Fay Masterson as Jane. For more about Sex and the Austen Girl, and to catch up on all the episodes you missed, visit the Sex and the Austen Girl showpage at Babelgum.]
Links of Interest
- Jane Austen Addict
- Jane Austen Addict Blog
- Follow Laurie Viera Rigler on Twitter
- Join the official Facebook group page of JA Addict
- Like Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict page on FB
- Sex and the Austen Girl page on Babelgum
- Sex and the Austen Girl page on Facebook
More Author Interviews (October-December 2011)...
Sharon Lathan Interview (by Christy Farmer)
Regina Jeffers Interview (by Christy Farmer)
Q&A with Laurel Ann Nattress (by Jeane)
Author Guest Posts/Articles (October and December 2011)
Pride and Prejudice’s Indelible Influence by Laurel Ann Nattress
Elizabeth Darcy and Black Friday Sales by Barbara Tiller Cole
“Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall” by Regina Jeffers