Our P&P (2005) movie's 10th Year Anniversary event here continues...
One of the many things I love about Pride & Prejudice (2005) movie is the memorable and quotable quotes (and dialogue). I know pretty much every line/quote uttered by various characters in this movie by heart. There isn't just one to remember because there are so many unforgettable quotes and one-liners from this movie. For my Top 10 Favorite Pride & Prejudice Movie Quotes here, it was very hard to pick and just narrow it down to 10, but that's the point of making a top 10 list. I know I left out a lot, but I managed to pick 10 that I can quote instantly and love the most. Obviously, the top 2 are a fan favorite, but mine too.
Here are my Top 10 Favorite P&P Movie Quotes below...
1. "You have bewitched me body and soul. And I love...I love...I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on." -Mr. Darcy
2. "I love you. Most Ardently." -Mr. Darcy
3. "So what do you recommend to encourage affection?" - Mr. Darcy
"Dancing. Even if one's partner is barely tolerable." - Elizabeth Bennet
4. "No. No, I prefer to be unsociable and taciturn. Makes it all so much more enjoyable, don't you think?" -Elizabeth Bennet
5. "Your mother will never see you again if you do not marry Mr. Collins and I will never see you again, if you do." -Mr. Bennet
9. "My good opinion once lost is lost forever." -Mr. Darcy
10. "A Mrs. Bennet, a Miss Bennet, a Miss Bennet, and a Miss Bennet, sir." -Netherfield Butler
These are my Top 10, what are yours? List your own top 10 for comparison and discussion in the comment section here.
To be continued...More top 10's to come!