Happy New Year 2021!

2020 has been a challenging and trying times with COVID-19 global pandemic that’s still going on. So, it’s been quite slow here more for this P&P '05 Blog! Still, I try to post and update here when I can or have time (as I’m mostly on social media: Instagram/FB/Twitter). Thank YOU all so much for visitingreading, and commenting here. Unlike last year, we’re I had posted slightly more...this year, I posted even less here, since I got even more busy. No worries, this new year I’ll try to post more and keep updating, and keeping this Blog and P&P movie alive. Hope to continue and keep going for many more years to come (or for as long as I can). 

I would like to wish all the P&P/Jane Austen fans around the world, frequent visitors, and faithful readers of this blog here a...




May everyone have a safe, healthy, blessed,  
and a Spectacular New Year 2021!!! 



Here are the highlights or rather links (if you missed them) of my blog posts from the past 12 months (which I've only posted a total of 30 posts for 2020 compared to last year's over 68 posts!)...


 2020 P&P 05 Blog Posts Highlights


P&P Blog Archive

(Click the links below to read and revisit old posts!)
December (4 posts)
November (2 posts)
October (2 posts)
September (1 posts)
August (2 posts)
July (3 posts)
June (4 posts)
May (1 posts)
April (2 posts)
March (2 posts)
February (2 posts)
January (5 posts)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rosamund Pike!

Top 10 Favorite Pride & Prejudice Movie Quotes

P&P Movie Script