16 Things to Look forward to in 2016...
Happy New Year's Eve!
This is this blog's 296th and last post for 2015. As I wait (one more hour here, ET in my time zone!) to welcome the new year, I thought I'd post here 16 things I look forward to seeing and hope to happen (and more) in the coming New Year, 2016!
In random order...
1. Pride and Prejudice 2005 film is (finally) coming to Netflix on New Year's Day (January 1st, 2016)! It's about damn time! I'll have this movie added on my list of movies to watch instantly...or as soon as it's added, of course!
3. New (possible) Pride & Prejudice
5. Pride and Prejudice novel's 203 years Anniversary (January 28th)
6. Hallmark Channel's Unleashing Mr. Darcy movie - Premieres January 23rd. I'll be watching this new movie's modern re-telling of P&P (with a dog show in the mix) to see a new Elizabeth & Darcy (of course, Keira & Matthew will always be my favorite EB & Mr. Darcy, but still...I'm very open-minded about other P&P adaptations and inspired movies)...
7. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies - US Theatrical release (
8. The Trapp Family: A Life of Music (starring Matthew Macfadyen) - Waiting for a US Theater release for this movie (or its DVD release), as it wasn't released this year as it was originally planned.
12. To see Keira & Matthew co-star again in another movie or for KK to guest star on MM's Ripper Street Season 5!
13. Looking forward to seeing Rosamund Pike in A United Kingdom movie sometime in 2016!
14. Excited to see Jena Malone's cameo (hopefully, she's in the movie) in Batman v Superman movie starring Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, and Ben Affleck in March 2016!
15. Looking for more P&P Blog Contributors/Guest Bloggers and Graphic Artists - See previous post here.
16. This P&P Blog's 9th Year Blogoversary (May 29th)!