Like my Top 10 Favorite individual Elizabeth Bennet and Darcy Moments posts, it was difficult to pick my Top 10 favorite moments of them as an OTP (One True Pair) too as they were both equally great as individuals as well as together (as a romantic couple). Keira Knightley & Matthew Macfadyen as Elizabeth & Darcy has the best on-screen chemistry. They were perfectly cast as these iconic characters Jane Austen created more two centuries and two ago.
Here are my Top 10 Favorite Elizabeth & Darcy Moments in P&P (2005) movie...
1. The Second Proposal "Misty Morning" Scene. The BEST and most ROMANTIC scene EVER! It never gets old!
2. The First Proposal "Rain" Scene. The sexual tension. Who knew Elizabeth's refusal to marry Mr. Darcy and their almost "kiss" moment would make this one, one of the best scenes and fan favorites?
3. Seeing Elizabeth & Darcy smiling at each other at Pemberley scene is so sweet and adorable and never gets old.
4. Post Second Proposal Scene. The newly engaged couple. Can't take their eyes off of each other! #Smitten
5. First Touch, Leaving Netherfield Scene...To quote Mr. Macfadyen, "it's electric, it's so charge."
7. Mr. Darcy asked Miss Elizabeth to Dance at Netherfield Ball, in which she surprised herself by agreeing and saying "you may."
8. Elizabeth teases Darcy of "knowing only six accomplished women" at Netherfield...
9. Awkward Moment Scene. Love this scene and one of the funniest and popular Tumblr memes that says: "That moment when she was caught creeping around the house of the man she rejected...by the man she rejected."
10. At the Meryton Ball, Miss Elizabeth recommends "Dancing even if ones partner is barely tolerable," to encourage affection...
That's my Top 10 Favorite Elizabeth & Darcy Moments in P&P (2005) movie. What are yours?