It was quite hard to pick my Top 10 Favorite Elizabeth Bennet Moments. It's even harder to pick my Top 10 favorite Darcy Moments in Pride & Prejudice (2005) movie. There were so many great Darcy moments/scenes in this movie. Matthew Macfadyen (my all-time and personal favorite Mr. Darcy) did an AMAZING job portraying his Darcy role. In my opinion, he was simply perfect for this role. Even without a dialogue and he just stands there with his "quizzical brow" and stared (most of the time with those gorgeous blue eyes) at Miss Elizabeth, he was just so mesmerizing and irresistible. I just love...love...love him as Mr. Darcy!
Here are my Top 10 favorite Darcy Moments in P&P movie...
1. Dreamy and Darcylicious Darcy walking towards his dear Elizabeth, and declaring his unforgettable and bewitching "I love you's"...with that sexy voice of his, what's not to love?
3. When Mr. Darcy finally shows his big SMILE in this lovely Pemberley scene...I melt and swoon. Every. Single. Time. To quote Mrs. Gardiner, "a HANDSOME face." I dare say, he is even more handsome when he smiles, don't you agree?
4. This Darcy stare... [I could stare at his gorgeous blue eyes all day, 24/7...lucky Miss Elizabeth!] Never. Gets. Old!
5. And this Darcy one too...with a little smirk. #nevergetsold
6. "Yes. Yes, I know." This Mr. Darcy puppy look is swoon-worthy.
7. "This is a charming house," says awkward Mr. Darcy...who is charming, himself.
8. "...I am a guest here." You can be my "special guest" here anytime, Mr. Darcy... *wink, wink*
9. "I do not have the talent of conversing easily with people I have never meet before." Cant say I blame you, Mr. D! It sure isn't easy to just talk to people you've never meet before, indeed.
10. "She's upstairs." What a gentleman, Darcy is, in this scene at Netherfield...standing quickly, bowing, and answering to Miss Elizabeth's question after she inquire about her beloved sister Jane.
That's my Top 10 Favorite Darcy Moments in P&P (2005) movie. What are yours?