TBT: Elizabeth & Darcy's memorable and unforgettable scenes in Pride & Prejudice GIFs

This Pride & Prejudice (2005) movie gets me every time whether re-watching it countless of times in nearly a decade or seeing its gorgeous movie poster, screen captures, and amazing stills, or listening to its timeless OST, and seeing a few of its beautiful filming locations in person. No matter how many times I've seen this movie, this P&P version just never gets old in my viewing. I can't believe this movie is almost 10 years old in September of this year. Time sure flies fast. It seems just like yesterday that I was anticipating, so excited and couldn't wait to see this movie. At the time, I was thinking, finally...there's a P&P movie version that I can actually get into, which made me go back and finished reading the book, and made me a huge fan of of all things P&P.

Speaking of P&P movie, and since today's Thursday...here's a throwback to my favorite P&P version and OTP: Elizabeth & Darcy's random, memorable and unforgettable scenes together (and separately) in the following awesome P&P GIFs (thanks to those who made them via Tumblr...) that gets me every time I see them.

See Elizabeth & Darcy gifs in some of my favorite scenes in P&P movie below...

(source: various gif makers on tumblr)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rosamund Pike!

Top 10 Favorite Pride & Prejudice Movie Quotes

P&P Movie Script