Back from Derbyshire

I'm back in the U.S. recovering jet lag from my fun-tastic 2-week holiday in Bakewell, Derbyshire (plus London, Scotland, and Paris in the mix!). I had a great time in my first UK/European trip...experience. I took lots of photos of a few P&P filming locations I visited like Chatsworth House (Edensor) and Haddon Hall (Bakewell). Plus, of course, I took lots of close-up photos of Mr. Darcy's bust (I can assure you all, it's safely on display at the Orangery gift shop inside Chatsworth House...again, much thanks to all P&P fans who signed the Save Mr. Darcy Bust petition), hehe...will upload them all and post my Derbyshire experience here at the P&P Blog soon... :)

Have lots to catch up here on the blog with the latest P&P actors' related news-wise...will get to them as soon as I can...For now, here's one of the pics I took of the beautiful Peak District upon my first arrival in Derbyshire...I had a Lizzie/P&P moment when I first saw the place, lol...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rosamund Pike!

Top 10 Favorite Pride & Prejudice Movie Quotes

P&P Movie Script