Rosamund Pike: Surrogates Screen Captures

Rosamund Pike's action/sci-fi/thriller film Surrogates, (which she co-starred with Bruce Willis and was released in the U.S. last September 25, 2009) is now available on DVD and Blu-ray!

I got my DVD copy of this film (which I bought yesterday), of course, as I've seen it in theaters last September 2009. I loved and enjoyed watching the lovely and beautiful Rosamund (with co-star Bruce Willis) in this film. She was pretty good and at the same time looking mostly flawlessly, gorgeous (esp. when she played her Surrogate robotic self) in most of her scenes throughout the movie. Also, her American accent was impressive and she sounded as great as she looks. Check out my review of Surrogates here! (if you haven't already done so...)

Anyway, I've capped over 300+ screen captures of just Rosamund Pike's scenes in the film a few months ago or so (don't ask how I got them in advance...lol) and have uploaded them on its own gallery/album.

Check out some of Surrogates screen caps of RP below...



Surrogates - Screen Captures
Rosamund Pike as Maggie Greer

(click images to enlarge!)
 View more of RP's Surrogates Screen Caps in the album below...





Rosamund Pike: Surrogates (screen captures)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rosamund Pike!

Top 10 Favorite Pride & Prejudice Movie Quotes

P&P Movie Script