Keira Knightley has written and illustrated her debut children’s book “I Love You Just The Same” to be published October 2025!

Keira Knightley is adding children’s book author and illustrator in her growing resume (she’s currently one of the executive producers of her upcoming Netflix series, Black Doves). She has just written and illustrated her children’s book debut, “I Love You Just The Same”  to be published October 23, 2025!

Read more info. via Good Housekeeping UK below…
(Source: Simon & Schuster)

Inspired by Keira’s experiences as a mum of two daughters, the story follows a girl as she navigates the changes that come when a new sibling arrives. The book explores themes of separation anxiety, resilience, and the ability for the heart to expand as a family grows.

“This is a hugely personal creative endeavour for me, and a project I’m passionate about,” said Keira. “Collaborating with the team at Simon & Schuster to bring together my story and illustrations has been a dream; I hope that people enjoy the book as much as I’ve loved creating it.”

I Love You Just The Same will be published on 23 October 2025 and looks likely to be the first in a series of books for children from the actress, whose new thriller Black Doves will stream on Netflix from 5 December.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rosamund Pike!

Top 10 Favorite Pride & Prejudice Movie Quotes

P&P Movie Script