Watch: Keira Knightley returns as Elizabeth Swann in Pirates of the Caribbean 5 International Trailer!

A new international trailer has just been released today for the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, the fifth film from the POTC franchise. A quick glimpse of Keira Knightley as Elizabeth Swann is what everyone on social media were buzzing about earlier today! As I previously posted here last December 2016, Keira was reported to have a cameo role for Pirates 5 movie, and it now appears to be confirmed with a quick shot of her from the new trailer teasing the fans of her titular character that she, indeed, is back in the new film (and the blockbuster franchise that made her internationally famous).

The fifth Pirates of the Caribbean film will seal into theaters on May 26, 2017.

Watch the POTC 5 international trailer below...







As aforementioned here, it's interesting that she's returning as Keira previously said no to another Pirate film.


This was what she said previously...
“No. I said when the second one came out that there wasn't going to be another one for me.  I mean, they were already shooting the third one at that time.  I knew that that was going to be it for me.  It was an extraordinary experience, you know, but I was 17 when I started it and 21 when I finished.  And that's quite a large chunk of time there. And, you know, they are amazing people, but I've always wanted to act because I like changing. I like exploring different things.  And I sort of feel like I've done the pirating thing, as wonderful as it was and it was amazing.”

Perhaps an interesting and larger role for her Elizabeth Swann character in another potential Pirate 6 film has changed her mind??!

Here's more info. about her possible cameo in the upcoming Pirates 5 film...

Keira Knightley will make a surprise return to the next "Pirates of the Caribbean," TooFab has learned.

Sources close to the production told TooFab that the Oscar-nominated actress has already secretly shot scenes for the upcoming "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales," due in theaters this May. The movie marks the fifth installment in the popular Disney franchise.

Knightley came to prominence in Hollywood playing Elizabeth Swann opposite the film's original co-stars Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom, who sources said will appear opposite the actress in her scenes.

Though Knightley's role is described as a "small cameo during the end credits" it apparently hints at a potential larger role in the the sixth "Pirates" movie. 

Disney could not be reached for comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rosamund Pike!

Top 10 Favorite Pride & Prejudice Movie Quotes

P&P Movie Script