Update: More new filming in Austria and on set photos of The Trapp Family movie including a couple new on set/BTS photos with Matthew and director Ben Verbong. Scroll down this post to see them.
Here's another The Trapp Family with new filming info. highlighted (and google translated) via Tips article below...
- Trapp family celebrated Christmas for filming in Brunnental
- They were filming in and around the Prince Villa in Steyrling place
- The Trapp family celebrates with the seven children in Christmas Erlhof in Zell am See. These and other scenes were shot last week in Brunnental in Steyrling
- After three weeks in St. Georgen im Attergau in Kogl Castle, the first scenes were filmed, moved a part of the 60-strong team for one week after Steyrling. Four days of shooting with indoor and outdoor shots were in the program. 12 to 15 minutes Steyrling is long in about 95 minutes movie play a role.
- After a break in filming it comes back to Salzburg and the surrounding area, where by mid-June more scenes are filmed.
- Isgesamt are scheduled 32 days of shooting
- Total cost of the German-Austrian production: €5.5 to €6 million euros
- The timing of the production is tight
- The world premiere of the film is scheduled for November
Update: More new filming in Austria and on set photos of The Trapp Family movie including a couple new on set/BTS photos with Matthew and director Ben Verbong. Photos via Meinnbezirk...
(Photos by Staudinger | Meinnbezirk)