Our P&P (2005) movie's 10th Year Anniversary event here continues... One of the many things I love about Pride & Prejudice ( 2005 ) movie is the memorable and quotable quotes (and dialogue ). I know pretty much every line/quote uttered by various characters in this movie by heart. There isn't just one to remember because there are so many unforgettable quotes and one-liners from this movie. For my Top 10 Favorite Pride & Prejudice Movie Quotes here, it was very hard to pick and just narrow it down to 10, but that's the point of making a top 10 list. I know I left out a lot, but I managed to pick 10 that I can quote instantly and love the most. Obviously, the top 2 are a fan favorite, but mine too. Here are my Top 10 Favorite P&P Movie Quotes below...
I am re-posting here (for the third time as I first posted in 2008, then, in 2010...and now 2018, about 8 years later) about Pride & Prejudice (2005) film's potential deleted scenes as I've been finding/have collected more images (from either promotional photos that were possible and potential deleted/extend scenes) over the years!
A Pride and Prejudice ~ The King's Speech Reunion Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle reunited 15 years later as they recently co-starred in the 14 Oscar nominated, 12 BAFTA nominated, and 7 Golden Globe (with a win for Best Actor for CF ) award winning 2010 film, The King's Speech . They were last seen together 15 years ago in the much loved Pride and Prejudice ( 1995 BBC/A&E TV Miniseries ), which they famously played Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet . Jennifer Ehle won for Best Actress on the BAFTA TV Awards back in 1996. Speaking of TKS : Read my Film Review: The King's Speech An interesting CF/JE trivia (via UK's Daily Mail )... He landed the role of Mr Darcy in the BBC adaptation of Austen’s Pride And Prejudice, and with it came a year-long romance with his co-star Jennifer Ehle (who played Elizabeth Bennett). But by the time the drama was televised in 1995, he and Jennifer had split up. Here are the following production stills , promotio...
Comments
Post a Comment
Please share your thoughts on this post here and more...
*You may Comment by using an Account, your Name, or by choosing Anonymous!*
Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Thank you.