Photos: Keira Knightley on set with Steve Carell in new film 'Seeking a Friend for the End of the World'
After her New York daytime and late night talk show appearances on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, CNN, and Regis & Kelly, 'The Daily Show with Jon Stewart' and NBC's 'Today' Show last week promoting her recently released film, Last Night, Keira Knightley is on location in Los Angeles, CA filming her upcoming film, Seeking a Friend for the End of the World in which she co-stars with Steve Carell (The Office), Adam Brody (The OC), William Petersen (CSI), and Derek Luke (Captain America: The First Avengers). It is slated for a 2012 release and is said to be a romantic-comedy film.
Seeking a Friend for the End of the World (sypnosis via IMDB):
As an asteroid nears Earth, a man finds himself alone after his wife leaves in a panic. He decides to take a road trip to reunite with his high school sweetheart. Accompanying him is a neighbor who inadvertently puts a wrench in his plan.Check out on set photos of KK below...
(Photos by PacificCoastNews.com | Zimbio.com)
Keira Knightley and Steve Carell continue work on the set of their upcoming film "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World", shooting on location in Los Angeles. While on set, Carell could be see walking a dog on a leash while Knightley tried to hitchhike with an arm full of old records.
- Apocalypse now: Keira Knightley and Steve Carell doomsday romance begins shooting
- Filming Begins for Seeking a Friend for the End of the World
- Keira Knightley and Steve Carell shoot scenes for Seeking A Friend for the End of the World
- Keira Knightley keeps warm as she shoots new movie with Steve Carell
- Keira Knightley, Steve Carell begin work on “End of the World”
- PICS! Keira Knightley and Steve Carell's fun and games on set
- SEE PICS: Keira Knightley on set with Steve Carell
- Keira Knightley & Steve Carell's Wednesday Workday