Photos: Keira Knightley and Talulah Riley at the 2011 Empire Film Awards

(in a Rodarte lace sequin dress) attended the 2011 Jameson Empire Awards at the Grosvenor House Hotel on March 27, 2011 in London, England.  

Also, Keira received an Empire Hero award, which was presented to her by her Atonement co-star James McAvoy (see pics of him with KK and video presentation below).

Check out KK's photos below...
 (photos by Bauer Griffin | PacificCoastNews.com | zimbio.com)

Watch the video (and read the transcript of) Keira Knightley's acceptance speech...


“Thank you so much, I’m very embarrassed, that was such a lovely speech. It was my birthday yesterday, so I want to thank Empire for such a brilliant birthday present; to be made a hero on your 26th birthday is fantastic. I want to thank my agent, who’s here tonight. Also, I’m well up for a birthday snog, so please come and find me on table 14! Thank you!”
(source: Empiremagazine)

See more KK photos in the following links (via Sweet-Keira)...
2011 Empire Film Awards - Arrivals

Talulah Riley was also in attendance at The Jameson Empire Film Award. Unfortunately, no pics of her and KK...

(photos by Photo Agency | PacificCoastNews.com | zimbio.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rosamund Pike!

Top 10 Favorite Pride & Prejudice Movie Quotes

P&P Movie Script