A Pride and Prejudice ~ The King's Speech Reunion Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle reunited 15 years later as they recently co-starred in the 14 Oscar nominated, 12 BAFTA nominated, and 7 Golden Globe (with a win for Best Actor for CF ) award winning 2010 film, The King's Speech . They were last seen together 15 years ago in the much loved Pride and Prejudice ( 1995 BBC/A&E TV Miniseries ), which they famously played Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet . Jennifer Ehle won for Best Actress on the BAFTA TV Awards back in 1996. Speaking of TKS : Read my Film Review: The King's Speech An interesting CF/JE trivia (via UK's Daily Mail )... He landed the role of Mr Darcy in the BBC adaptation of Austen’s Pride And Prejudice, and with it came a year-long romance with his co-star Jennifer Ehle (who played Elizabeth Bennett). But by the time the drama was televised in 1995, he and Jennifer had split up. Here are the following production stills , promotio...
Congratulations Keira and Johnny!
ReplyDeleteThey were so good in all the Pirates movies.
Congrats to Keira and Johnny too! :)
ReplyDeleteAs for the Pirates movies, as much as I love Keira Knightley, I must say that I haven't seen the third one. I didn't like the 2nd, but I loved and preferred the first one more. I just thought the 2nd one was too long, had too much going on (it made me confused and bored, lol), and that Keira's character seemed out of place and not enough screen time with all the boys overshadowing her. No wonder I didn't see the 3rd one, even with Keira on it.