The Darcy Saga: Journeys Beyond Pemberley by Sharon Lathan

Great news! For all P&P fans who loved and enjoyed reading the Darcy Saga story (written by a fellow P&P fan and my good friend Sharon Lathan), which is now a published novel and the first of the series of 3 (or possibly 4 volumes) books starting with Two Shall Become One: Mr. and Mrs. Fitzwilliam Darcy by Sharon Lathan was released almost a year ago. Now, the second book (vol. 2), Journeys Beyond Pemberley (see a cover art of the novel to your left. Click it to view bigger!) will be published and released soon to an online retailers and bookshelves near you.

Check out Sharon's website here for updates and more info. about this novel.


Currently, there is no scheduled release date for this book as of yet, but hopefully, it'll be released very soon. I'll keep you all posted as soon as I hear more info. or news on the release date from Sharon herself. Keep checking this blog or Sharon's website for updates.

In the meantime, if you haven't read or checked out Sharon's
Two Shall Become One: Mr. and Mrs. Fitzwilliam Darcy. I highly recommend you do so, esp. if you're looking for a P&P related book to read that follows after the 2005 movie.

Here's the book description as posted at Amazon.com: "You have bewitched me body and soul...I love you and never wish to be parted from you." Thus did Mr. Darcy declare passionate love to Elizabeth Bennet in a swoon worthy moment adored by fans of the classic novel, "Pride and Prejudice." Journey beyond the final curtain; turn a fresh page to discover what happens after declarations and acceptances. Travel the road of matrimony and happily-ever-after in this romantic but realistic rendering of Regency life between two souls as they learn to become one. Beginning moments after the wedding and covering five months of marriage, this is the first in a series of novels which detail the unfolding life at Pemberley and beyond, as well as the family and friends who revolve around them. Fans of the novel and its numerous theatrical adaptations will thrill in more of Lizzy and Darcy. Those unfamiliar with the tale will delight in a message of hope and happiness as the elusive 'true love' is manifest. The joy starts here!

You can order your copy by the following online retailers below:

Also...

- Bound book $18.95

- e-book $5.99


P.S. Special thanks to my friend Sharon Lathan for letting me post this here to inform her readers and P&P fans (as well as readers/visitors of this blog who might be interested in checking out her novels) esp. those (myself included) who are awaiting the release of the 2nd book.

Comments

  1. Thank you Jeane! You are the best and I so appreciate this endorsement. Wow! I am a bit speechless and seriously blushing! I will keep you updated as soon as I have definative dates. My fingers are yet tightly crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome, Sharon. Glad I could help. Thanks for letting me promote/advertised it here. I can't wait for this book to be released already!

    Thanks for posting comments here. It's always great to hear from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--wee!!!!! This is a great list of books and so helpful. I've heard of some of the books but there were alot I didn't know about. This is great find! Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts on this post here and more...

*You may Comment by using an Account, your Name, or by choosing Anonymous!*

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rosamund Pike!

Top 10 Favorite Pride & Prejudice Movie Quotes

P&P Movie Script