The Darcy Saga Update: Two Shall Become One available now at Target

Looks like Mr. & Mrs. Fitzwilliam Darcy: Two Shall Become One is now available at Target ... at least in my local Target (here in Florida). I saw 2 copies on display on the Recommended Reading section...so far. I got excited when I saw it already available at Target, which means I didn't have to wait till Feb. or March to get my copy.

Yay! So, I bought my copy (my second actually as I have the other one with the original cover, but I like this cover much better, hehe), of course. Also, I took pics (from my cell phone) to show you all here about this book on display at Target. Then, I've scan the front and back covers. The book looks great with a glowing Mr. & Mrs. FD title/logo on the cover, but for some reason on the scan, it looks darker. Guess, it's much better to have it on hand than just to take a pic or scan it...as it looks awesome looking at the actual book as opposed to looking at it on a pic online, lol. The book is pretty big and thick too. If you don't have this book yet and can't wait till Feb. or March to get it, be sure to check your local Target or pre-order it on their store website!


Anyway, here are the TSBO pics and scans...


TSBO on-display @ Target Store

[click images to enlarge!]




TSBO Book Covers Scans

[click images to enlarge!]






***Updated 1/24/09***

Read more in
Sharon's Blog as more of her TSBO novel is now available and Confirmed in Targets just about everywhere!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rosamund Pike!

Top 10 Favorite Pride & Prejudice Movie Quotes

P&P Movie Script